We want to share the latest news and debates about open access, scholarly publishing and similar topics. These articles caught our attention this week.
Have we missed anything? Please share your comments below.
- City University London – Boosting Open Access to research
- The Scholarly Kitchen – Viva VIVO! Thinking more broadly about the scholarly communications infrastructure
- The Scholarly Kitchen – Ask the chefs: how has the move to distributed networks impacted scholarly publishing
- LIBER – FutureTDM has kicked-off!
- The Scholarly Kitchen – The global gold access ”flip”: a realistic plan or magical thinking
- Liverpool University Press – All eyes on Liverpool for university presses conference
- BioMed Central blog – Moving beyond authorship: recognizing the contributions to research
- The Scholarly Kitchen – Guest post: High Wires john sack on online indexing of scholarly publications: part 1 what we all have accomplished
- Ubiquity Press – Ubiquity Press supports think check submit
- Wiley – Starting something new – the beginnings of peer review of data
- Times Higher Education – Open access papers more likely to be cited on twitter
- Euro Scientist – Opening up conferences become an open access activity
- The Conversation – The battle for open access is far from over