Meeting Place Open Access (MOA) is the major annual conference in Sweden about open access and scholarly publishing. This year the conference is organized in collaboration with Stockholm University.
Many of us working at Stockholm University Library with Stockholm University Press (SUP) will take part at the conference.
- Sofie Wennström, our Managing Editor, The peer review process – Who does what and why?
- Jonas Holm, our legal adviser at the library and the press, About Copyright, Libraries and The European Parliament – What is happening in Brussels?
Come and talk also to:
- Birgitta Hellmark Lindgren, PhD, Chair of the Publishing Committee, Head of Communications and Deputy Library Director
- Christina Lenz, Managing Editor Books
- Leif Friberg (PhD), Consulting Editor
Keynote speakers at the conference will be Heather Joseph, Executive Director, SPARC, The Drive To Open Up Access to Research and Tom Mowlan, Tom Mowlam, Director of Operations, Ubiquity Press, Which Open Access Future Do We Want?
Follow the Conference on Twitter #moa2016