Have we missed anything? Please share your comments below.
From Stockholm University Press
From COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics)
- COPE Webinar: Current issues in Peer Review
- An analysis of Peer Review Cases Brought to COPE from 1997 -2016
From The London School of Economics and Political Science
- Open Peer Review: Bringing Transparency, Accountability and Inclusivity to the Peer Review Process
- We Have The Technology To Save Peer Review – Now It Is Up To Our Communities To Implement It
From The Scholarly Kitchen
- Journals Peer Review: Past, Present, Future
- Does Born-Digital Mean Rethinking Peer Review
- Peer Review in a World of ”Alternative Facts”
- Ask the Chefs: Should Peer Review Change?