We want to share the latest news and debates about open access, scholarly publishing and similar topics.
These articles caught our attention this week. Have we missed anything? Please share your comments below.
The Netherlands EU Precidency 2016 – All Europen Scientific Articles to Be Freely Accessible by 2020
- Public Consultation on the Role of Publishers In the Copyright Value Chain and on the “Panorama Exception”
- The Three Os – Open Innovation, Open Science, Open to the World
- LIBER Responds to EC Consultation on Publishers´Role in the Copyright Value Chain
- Be Open to Open Science: Stakeholders Should Prepare for the Future, not Cling to the Past
- LIBER Appointed to EU Open Science Policy Platform
- LIBER Launches Metrics Working Group
National Library of Sweden