During last week it was Peer Review Week. The theme was ”Recognition for Review”.
Here on the Stockholm University Press Blog, we published interviews with scholars from different disciplines based at Stockholm University, and who shared their thoughts about peer review.
Published posts on the Stockholm University Press Blog during Peer Review Week 2016
- Stockholm University Press is celebrating Peer Review Week 2016
- A researcher driven publisher should give recognition for review – Part 1
- A researcher driven publisher should give recognition for review – Part 2
- The threat is that the core of the publishing process is invisible and never recognized at any level
- Personally I have always seen double-blind peer reviewing as the way to go to ensure complete honesty from reviewers who may be faced with the need to write an unfavourable review
- We need though to discuss more on what is meant with a ”well done peer review”
Others contributions during Peer Review Week 2016
These articles, events and discussions caught our attention this week. Have we missed anything? Please share your comments below.
Previous events are listed on peerreviewweek.wordpress.org.